Wednesday 6 May 2009

Rear master cylinder bracket





When I was at Steve's last night with the engine a friend of his, Richard, was kind enough to give me a small piece of ally plate so I could fabricate the rear master cylinder bracket. Its a Brembo master cylinder and I would have liked to show the name off but it just wouldn't fit. It didn't have to be too elaborate and it only took the best part of an hour. As a short cut and to make it look "Pretty" I used some thick black vinyl to cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been racing motorcycles on/off for over 25 years, (but unfortunately not very well"!!!!),and although I officially retired from racing at the end of 2008 an offer has been made to me to contest the 2010 Supermono Cup on a very famous bike, "Gordon"