Friday 27 March 2009


I could not wait till Sunday to start on the bike so disappeared into the garage as soon as I had eaten. as you can see its actually looking like a bike again and its about bloody time too!! The work Steve's engineers had done was perfect and the forks and top yoke slipped on with ease an I also fitted the clip ons and levers, I must admit the Brembo front master cylinder looks the dogs swingers! I positioned the AP Racing front caliper where I think it should be and was amazed to see that the holes on the caliper and the holes on the forks are in a line, so a simplistic support bracket is all that is needed








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been racing motorcycles on/off for over 25 years, (but unfortunately not very well"!!!!),and although I officially retired from racing at the end of 2008 an offer has been made to me to contest the 2010 Supermono Cup on a very famous bike, "Gordon"