Monday 23 February 2009

The rebuild is about to begin!

I have just been informed that James lock up will be available for me to move into very soon, so when I was sorting out the bike bits I took a few snaps.


Frame

Frame

Swing arm



Sub frame





FZR400 WHEELS











Fork yokes,fairing bracket, engine bracket and tank brackets.







As you can see all the components have been powder coated satin black but these photos do not do the work that Richard,(TFL), has done any justice at all, the only thing I have to do is re tap all the threads.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have been racing motorcycles on/off for over 25 years, (but unfortunately not very well"!!!!),and although I officially retired from racing at the end of 2008 an offer has been made to me to contest the 2010 Supermono Cup on a very famous bike, "Gordon"